Don't panic! My birthday isn't until tomorrow, so you still have one day to shop. WHEW!
Today, however, is all about my readers!
The stunning Freda from the Grand Junction, Colorado Old Navy is giving a beautiful scarf to one lucky reader! In honor of my love of springtime, this scarf boasts beautiful flowers in shades of red, purple and yellow. It also includes a lot of my favorite color: GREEN.
Oh, how I love things that are green. Specifically because it means that winter is over and I most likely have a normal amount of Vitamin D in my body, a beer in my hand and a tan.
I know what you're thinking, "But Johi, it's YOUR birthday tomorrow. We should all be honoring you with gifts, parades, strippers and such."
Never fear, I'm here to provide with a list of birthday ideas.
Johi's "I'm Not 40 Yet, Bitches" Birthday Wish List:
1. New feet, so I don't have to wear fugly shoes.
2. A savings account with more than $7 in it. Make that $6.45.
3. A spacious addition to my tiny house, more land for my critters, and a barn. A big one.
4. A North American Bird book. I'm serious. I'm trying to educate myself and my kids. And let's face it, I'm getting old and old people bird watch. I probably need binoculars, too.
5. A book on how to prune fruit trees, specifically apple trees. Specifically the one in my backyard, that has never been pruned. Actually, scratch that. Just send over a strapping, attractive man with knowledge of fruit trees, a ladder and a pair of pruning sheers. I'll provided the lemonade.
6. A hamper that is visible to the male species.
7. An all-expenses paid, girls only weekend in Napa Valley for me and three of my closest friends.
8. A book deal, with one year's (fairly extravagant) living expenses paid up front.
9. A wine-of-the-month membership.
10. A spa day-of-the-month membership.
I think that I have provided you with ten very attainable gift ideas. You're welcome!
Make sure and enter the scarf giveaway! I'll be selecting a winner over the weekend. Good Luck!
Peace, Love and Unicorns,
a Rafflecopter giveaway