Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Ulta Video Clip

It is best to be well-rested before going on camera with a beautiful celebrity. I suggest a good nap prior to any recording. What I do not suggest, is napping in the clothes that you will be wearing on camera, but I guess that is why hindsight is 20/20. Also, maybe a windy boat ride and a 16 mile hike that causes profuse sweating may not be the best idea either.

In my BlogHer 2013 post, I recounted how, through an opportunity with Ulta Beauty, I met the hilarious, resplendent and talented Wendi McLendon-Covey from Reno 911 and Bridesmaids. Her resume is much longer, but I'm too lazy to type it all. Just believe me when I say that her mouth is like a rose and her skin looked like moonbeams sprinkled with fairy dust. Anyhoo, Wendi and I shared a super private Ulta Beauty LOL. When I say "super private", I mean "to be shared with the entire Internet".

I know you've all been DYING to see it. Well, the wait is over.

Here is my 43 seconds that will certainly lead me straight to fame and fortune- let me apologize in advance for my hair. I will not, however, apologize for the topic I chose to discuss. No I will not! We, as a society, should talk more about this sort of thing!

No. No we shouldn't. I'm just inappropriate and lacking a filter, but you all know that already.


video



Don't forget to vote for my Ulta LOL here. Leave your own and enter to win a $2,000 prize! If I win, I am spending it all on hair products, lip plumping devices and gifts for my fine readers. That's right, if I win- WE ALL WIN.

I feel like this is a good time to tell you that there is a waxing studio in my town called The Screaming Peach. My blogger buddy, RachRiot, told me the name of her local wax shop was The Pretty Kitty. Now I'm obsessed with names of waxing salons.

What is the best name that you have seen (or can make up) for a grooming/waxing studio? Tell me below in the comments!

Peace, Love and Hairless Unicorns,
Johi

1 comment:

  1. Not in my hometown, but in Des Moines... The Pink Beaver. http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/index.php/2013/02/19/waxing-salon-opens-wednesday-in-the-east-village/article

    ReplyDelete