Friday, March 8, 2013

I Just Want to Pee Alone

That title up there really grabbed you, didn't it?

That's because Jen at People I Want to Punch in the Throat is the bee's knees.

It is because of Jen, that I felt better about my Elf of the Shelf parenting.

It is because of Jen, that coffee burned my nasal passage when I read her letter to Tina Fey.

It is because of Jen (and the fact that I make myself sit down and write on this blog) that I am now published in a book with the glorious, awe-inspiring title of I Just Want to Pee Alone.



Click here to buy it on Amazon!

Click here to buy it on itunes!

Comment at the end of this post (and like my facebook page) to enter to win a FREE signed copy from yours truly!

In this book you will find hilarious original essays (as in: never before published on the Internet, in a book, on a truck stop bathroom wall or in a handout from Planned Parenthood) from so many talented and funny women. Rants from Mommyland, Mom's Who Drink and Swear, Toulouse and Tonic and Snarkfest are just a few of the women who contributed to this book. Since it is International Women's Day, we should all honor women and BUY THIS BOOK.

Then later we can burn our bras and quote Gloria Steinem while braiding each other's hair. It will be magical.

In truth, at the end of the day, don't we want to support fellow women, have a laugh at someone else's expense and JUST PEE ALONE? I know that I do.

Thanks in advance for buying our book!
Thanks for "liking" my Amazon author page! Below is a little sample of my page, the page that declares ME to be an AUTHOR. What? I know! Right!

Johi Kokjohn-Wagner
Image of Johi Kokjohn-Wagner
Johi is a writer, an illustrator, a humor blogger, a stay at home mom, a horsewoman and a photographer. She was raised on an Iowa horse ranch, where she was worked like a beefy man. Somehow, in the midst of hay lifting, manure scooping and mud boots, she developed a love of books, art, fashion and design. Johi currently resides in Ft. Collins, Colorado with her husband, their two sons, two naughty dogs, two adorable ponies and one smelly cat. She hopes, one day, to have her very own pink tractor.
Thanks for reading!

*And a special thank you to those of you who take the time to leave a glowing review of this wonderful anthology on Amazon!

xxoo,
Johi

23 comments:

  1. Excuse me, while I review a book on Amazon, that I have not yet read..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO! Read it first! hahaha! I'm sure you will love it, but please read it!!!!

      Delete
    2. I read it after I review it lol.

      Delete
    3. I read your review and I loved it!!! Another blogger even featured your review on her blog.
      You're the best! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I'm proud of you! I know we aren't related, but i can still be proud, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I allow any number of people to feel proud of me. Someone's gotta do it! xx

      Delete
  3. I'm proud of you! I know we aren't related, but i can still be proud, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her letter to Tina Fey is vastly different than what mine would be. But I'm sure hers will be more effective because I don't think Ms Fey is going to leave her husband for me, no matter how much ham I throw into the deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One can always dream. I would like to think that the only reason Hugh Jackman isn't madly in love with me is because he doesn't know that I exist. It's problemy.

      Delete
  5. Pfft, I've likened you on FB for years! (Can you believe that I can actually almost say that? Damn!).

    Ok, here's my comment . . .

    You are rad. And I love you. Happy chica's day, babycakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, babe! Happy gal's day right back atcha!

      Delete
  6. Fraking awesome! So excited for you!!

    Hugs!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie. I'm not freaking out.... nope. Not at all.

      Gah!

      Delete
  7. Well, crap. Now that my blogroll is filling up with these book release posts, I'd better stop drinking my celebratory cocktails and get my ass in gear. :)
    Love our newfound "connection" - and so honored to be sharing the pages of the AMAZON #1 BEST SELLER with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto!!! I had the celebratory cocktails Friday night!

      Delete
  8. This is so amazing and I'm actually 70% happy for you and only 30% jealous!! Will it be available for my nook soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am told that you can get it for your nook at smashwords.com

      Delete
  9. I just bought the book and am half way through it already. Love it!! I just read your chapter. Fantastic! I also grew up in Iowa in small town that no one has ever heard of called Bloomfield. I am in awe of anyone who gets published and you ladies absolutely 100% deserve it. You make me laugh and where I once felt alone because I thought I was one of the only moms who found motherhood weird and funny now I have found many. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything about this comment! Thanks for stopping by and showing your support! It means so much to me to know that something I am doing is bringing joy to people.

      Delete
  10. Congratulations! I'm finding so many awesome new blogs to follow because of this book. I will definitely be getting a copy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by- come back soon!

      Delete