Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas?

As much as I prepped and planned for the holidays, I didn't prepare myself for what happened.

.....On the 12th day of Christmas was a special gift for me, a bout of Influenza B!

But I donned a mask, cooked a giant meal and proceeded to "celebrate" the holidays with loved ones, because, damn it! I love Christmas! Besides, I'm stubborn and naturally ill- tempered, so I doubt anyone noticed anything...

When I say "celebrate ", I mean point the people at the food, pour myself a generous serving of NyQuil and go lay down on the couch with my contaminated blanket and pillow.

Seriously people, I really feel like ass. Not cute Jessica Alba ass, more like first day of The Biggest Loser ass... This year was almost as much fun as the year that I got the stomach flu for Christmas! Oh, the memories ...

Nonetheless, we got a magical Christmas Eve snow, Santa made it to our house with *almost* all the right stuff and the boys were both awake at 1:30 this morning, ready to start the celebrating! Wow! 1:30 a.m.!!!!! I know!

Also, Brock's Christmas has been quite spectacular. Not only did he get to celebrate with a group of attractive women, but his wife lost her voice. Lucky man.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!

Peace, Love and Joy to all of you and yours,
Johi

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time was had by all.....except for you, of course! But then again, I imagine there is something to disinfect that sickness in that glass. Cheers!!

    Hope you feel better soon, babe. And get some rest. ;)

    ReplyDelete