Thursday, November 15, 2012

Look Mom! I can almost blog from my phone!

I don't know why I picked that title. My mom doesn't even retrieve messages from her "travel phone". She sure as hell doesn't read my blog. Well, hardly ever...
Here is where I would like to say thank you to all of you kind people who have printed off my blog posts for my mother to read. I should probably also apologize to the same people for my normally foul, wretched mouth. Today, in lieu of curse words, I would like to bow and say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. (And it is times like this that I most love speak to text.)
Thanks to Jinny, I heard about this new fangled, handy dandy blogger app. Now I can post right from my phone in between picking my nose, taking all those important calls from my peeps and playing draw something! I would love to link to her blog, Just a Girl in the Real World, but I can't figure out how to select text for the link from my phone. I've tried everything, short of duct tape, dog saliva and electrical wire.
Instead of bursting a blood vessel while trying to pretend I'm tech-savvy, I'll post this picture of my children, which was taken today, post-pony ride. I was tending to their steeds; unsaddling,  brushing and turning them out, while the Things were inside the house...alone... reorganizing furniture and opening windows. I should really teach them how to load the dishwasher and start a load of laundry. Maybe I'll do that next week, right after Thing 2 potty trains himself.

5 comments:

  1. Your boys are so stinkin' cute I want to squeeze them til they cry. Then I'll give them back to you, because...they aren't cute when they're crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ermahgerd! That is hilarious!!!! Look at me, I'm trending...or some shit. Your first phone blog post is way cooler than my first blog post.

    And it's realworldgirl.blogspot.com. Come on over, peeps, to bask in my complete and utter randomness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget laundry. Get 'em going on balancing the checkbook. It's never too young.

    Adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry - THEY'RE never too young. IT'S never too early. I need more sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are missing an obvious task . . . I mean they are RIGHT THERE. Window washing. Duh! And if they are gonna rearrange the furniture, have them do a little light dusting and vacuuming while they're at it. Gotta train 'em young, Jo!

    And congrats on being all high-techy and shit. You are Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!

    ReplyDelete