Friday, April 27, 2012

Where I announce the winners in a photojournalistic fashion


Are you excited?
First, I lovingly and painstakingly hand wrote every name on a slip of paper and
deposited said papers into my Rand's Custom Hat as Brock cleaned up the kitchen
after I destroyed it making salmon, rice and asparagus.





Then I wiped the bribery chocolate
 (so that the Things would actually EAT the salmon, rice and asparagus)
 from the faces of my children and instructed
them to each select ONE name from the hat. Thing 1 performed perfectly, but Thing 2
shockingly didn't follow instructions very well so I tried again....





There may or may not be a wooden train in there too.....

Success!

Now for the last one.... I called in the big guns.




This is what Brock looks like right before he bursts into song.


And the winners are:


THE COTTON FLOOZY!!!!



JAIME SMOYER ROTNER!!!!!


and


EMILY NEELEY!!!!

Congrats ladies! Contact me with your color selection, size and mailing address ASAP and I will creep around your yard at night and paint your rake handles pink Miss Freda will send you your frocks!

Thanks for all the entries and congratulations to the WINNERS!!!!!

Peace, love and awesome free stuff,
Johi

4 comments:

  1. Nom nom I want to eat your babies!! They are SO adorable! I really do need to procreate before I start eating people's children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot tell a lie, I chew on their cheeks a little every chance I get. Thing 1 says the CUTEST things and Thing 2 is utterly redonk. He and I were dancing in the grocery store today, because that is how we roll. You should procreate. Do it. Do it now.

      Delete
  2. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Yesyesyesyeayeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that there was some fist pumping or a happy dance to go along with this. :)

      Delete