Friday, February 17, 2012

WINNING!

Who wants to be a winner this fine Friday???
Not all of you are winners today. Only one of you is truly a winner.
Does it sound like I am telling the rest of you that you are losers?
Whoops. Sorry about that....


If someone was here to sweep, mop, unload the dishwasher, fold and put away the laundry, feed the Things the 18 requested times a day that they demand, and prepare a breakfast menu (complete with a trip to the grocery store) for my guests that will be staying the night, I would have time to write something thoughtful and funny. Since there is not enough time for me to do that and shower (I've yet to do that today, and in fact, went to preschool both times in yoga pants and no makeup- I hope that I didn't burn any nostrils or retinas), I will just come right out and announce the randomly selected winner of this month's giveaway- this sweet Old Navy chambray dress......

the giveaway item

This dress will now have a home with my gal TINA and her awesome, already purchased accessories. I was thrilled to discover that Tina was the winner, as she was one of my first readers and commenters, and any of us that blog know how much it means to have someone leave a positive comment on your posts. Hello? Is anyone out there?????



CONGRATULATIONS TINA!!!! I will expect pictures of you in your new frock (because nothing is REALLY ever FREE).

Tina has a blog of her own called I'm Prepared For All Emergencies But Totally Unprepared For Everyday Life which makes me think that not only is she awesomesauce, but also a good person to know when faced with the Zombie Apocalypse. So go and give Tina some love (or tell her how jealous you are that you didn't win and she did)

Tina- Please contact me with your size and shipping information so that Freda can send this off to you ASAP!

jkokjohnwagner@yahoo.com

Happy Friday to all of you, whether you are winners or losers,
Johi

6 comments:

  1. Woo HOO! Thanks Johi! I Love Old Navy. As a matter of fact I am wearing a skirt, top that brown jacket and scarf all from Old Navy today at the office. Kisses and Unicorns to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it, now I have to go to Old Navy to buy it. Congrats Winner Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man . . . I totally missed this post. I was still wondering when you were gonna pick a winner until I read the most recent comment. Oops. Sometimes I'm a little slow.

    Congrats, Tina!!

    ReplyDelete