So I spent the day going on a walk with the Things and Red Dog (and her monkey noises). Then Thing 1 taught me a bunch of Knock Knock jokes that didn't make any sense, which made them even more adorable to me.
Appletree orange banana! Blahahahaa!
So in light of there being nothing to talk about, I decided to make my goal list for next year. It may seem a bit early to be posting my New Year's Goals, but I say "do what feels right!" and also I say "I may forget if I don't do it now!"
In the coming year of 2012, I have some pretty big ideas about what I would like to be doing, so I'm going to WRITE IT and then DO IT. Can I get a WOOT WOOT? I even have a classy title....
Johi's Shit to Conquer in 2012:
1. Continue my reign as Ms. Wag the Dad 2012 with dignity and grace. *belch* But seriously, I'm going to think a lot more about World Peace.
2. Get Thing 1 to stop urinating in public. Like the other day, when I lost track of him after preschool and I found him outside, in the middle the front lawn with his pants around his knees and his tushie bare in the breeze, watering the grass. Did I mention his preschool is at a church? Yeah, that needs to stop.
3. Get Thing 2 to evil laugh his way onto the Ellen Show. Totally doable, I say. (I just really want to meet Ellen DeGeneres, so any way to do that would be acceptable.)
4. Get on The Babble Top 100 Mom Blogs list, like my girl Elizabeth (Flourish in Progress) did this year. Go Liz! In fact, you can help me right now please click here and hit the like button! Go ahead an share on Twitter or facebook if you are feeling particularly loving! Don't forget my ho Jen, vote for her here! xxoo
5. Secure a career that pays
6. With my new income, pay off all debt then take my family on an awesome vacation- preferably somewhere warm where the drinks come with tiny umbrellas. (Then buy a newish vehicle that wasn't made in the 90's and fits more than two adult humans.)
7. Foster Thing 1's emerging interest in Art with patience and encouragement. (I'm no teacher, people)
8. Be more involved in my incredible church and give more back to my community.
9. Get Thing 2 to stop spitting on all the mirrors in the house.
10. Never again pay bills while PMSing.
12. Fix the mothereffing garage. It is so hideous that I sometimes (okay.... always) want to cry when I look at it.
13. Meet some of you fellow bloggers in person. (You'll recognize me, I'll be the one in the Green Suit) Go here if you are confused.
14. Buy new shoes. (I'm sure this won't be a problem.) Wear said new shoes with the Green Suit.
15. Get a baby goat. Or a herd of baby goats. And film them while they are doing adorable baby goat things.....and then add peppy music. Like this:
What are YOU doing next year?