Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Best Movie Trailer Ever

A year or two ago, my girlfriend and I were perusing the local movie listings for a girl's night out. That is when we noticed the title "Trash Humpers" and laughed so hard that I may or may not have snorted. Then we decided on drinks instead, which was the correct choice because we saw a REAL LIFE crazy person who was yelling obscenities to an invisible whore (or someone?) in downtown Ft. Collins.

We never saw Trash Humpers, but I found the trailer to share with you. Please don't watch this in front of your children. Or your boss.


You. Are. Welcome.

If anyone watched this splendid film, I would love to read your review.
I wonder if Netflix has it.....
Actually, I am having a hard enough time wiping the last 1:18 minutes from my mind. I don't think I could handle an entire film.

10 comments:

  1. What the whaaaat? That. Was. Disturbing. So glad I watched it just before going to bed! My dreams are gonna be awesome tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it was made by someone named Harmony?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me a Trash Humpers...I can't believe this went straight to dvd...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!
    @Paula- They played it at an actual theatre here in Ft. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't view this at work, but I'm definitely watching this once I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tish- Don't say I didn't warn you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johi! Why did you do that to me!!!? I'm so disturbed! My eyes are bleeding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my dear freaking lord, I can never unwatch that thing. I feel even more disturbed than I do on a daily basis, and that is saying something Johi. I . . . I don't even have words. And I ALWAYS have words. What have you done to me, Johi??? What have you done?

    ((sits rocking in the corner, hugging her knees and praying for brain bleach))

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all loved it and you know it. Muahahahaha!<-----Evil laugh.

    ReplyDelete