Friday, August 19, 2011

Just Another Day in Paradise

Have you ever showered using only one hand because the other hand was busy holding the door shut from a screeching one year old, who wants to open it so that water can splash all over your bathroom and they can climb into the shower with you while fully clothed, only to realize that you were indeed trapping yourself in the shower with a GIANT FLESH EATING SPIDER?

No?

Well, you are really missing out.

I think it's going to be a stellar day.

5 comments:

  1. We have a shower curtain. We're okay with floods. But giant flesh eating spiders? WHAT THE HELL???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was showering last week and right after I shampooed my hair I noticed a spider hanging on the inside of the shower curtain. I was freaking trying to get the shampoo out of my hair (without getting it into my eyes and not succeeding on that part) so I could deal with the spider. I then decided to wash it down the drain (I didn't want to touch it) so then I had to jump around so it didn't touch me in the water by my feet. This was a GREAT shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't had the screeching children, yet, but I turned around once to see a spider the size of my hand coming down the wall while washing my hair, stopped, we had a stare down and then he went back up and disappeared. I'd like to think I won that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A spider in the shower is never okay. Sometimes (not today obviously) that is my ONLY alone time. I don't like sharing my alone time with creepers.

    ReplyDelete