Monday, August 22, 2011

I apologize for my last post. Not the content, because it was awesome, but for the way that blogger decided to creatively cut and paste it. It looked fine in draft form, yet when I came back to my blog today, I noticed that it rearranged a bunch of paragraphs and most of the type was in purple italics. Hmmm. Any ideas?

P.S. I know I'm kooky, but I also know how to write a coherent sentence and tell a story.
*Fleener neener neener.... pickle.*
See?

I'm hoping to get this resolved soon. Sorry if that was the first post of mine you read. It truly was not my fault. I'll try harder next time. Or move to WordPress.

Johi

2 comments:

  1. I think I fixed it? i like cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not regretted my move to Wordpress for one teensy tiny minute!! I got tired of Blogger's random issues. Even now, I have a really hard time commenting on any blogger blog when signed in with my Wordpress ID so I don't even bother anymore.

    Wordpress
    Wordpress
    Wordpress (they should pay me a finder's fee).

    ReplyDelete