Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Invention #421

When I went to open the back door the other day, I discovered this:

It is a plastic knife. Don't panic.
 Clearly, this has Thing 1 written all over it, so I found him and his lovely assistant and inquired about the significance of this handy contraption.

Here they are giving me a detailed description of the
"shooter thing", complete with explosive sound effects
that little boys are so good at creating.
I think I need to get [the kids] out of the house more.

7 comments:

  1. Good job Thing 1. I like how Red Dog is so interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. imagination is a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Dog and THing 1 are quite the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait. I have a boy. Do all boys do this? I kind of have a light case of OCD. I don't like things out of their places. Also, I don't want to get shot if I try to leave the house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Red Dog could talk, do you think he'd have some explosive sounds to add as well? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. my money is on this- in the next ten years, he will end up building/inventing something that makes a fajillion dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Phoenix- Just wait. It is coming. It is in their boy DNA.
    @Brandy- Red Dog does talk. She speaks monkey.
    @Elizabeth- That sounds great. Sign him up!

    ReplyDelete