Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm a sweet as a fresh summer peach. Well, I will be tomorrow.

It has been five long days of teeth clenching, full body sweating, cake eating, bill-paying, acne colonizing, sleep deprivived, irrationally angry PMS around here. Thing 2 also happens to be cutting molars. He's a screamer. Clearly, I'm currently a sheer and utter delight for all of those around me. My friend sent me this card from Bluntcard. It pretty much says it all.



I'm getting better. After a little more ibuprofen and wine, I should be able to resume regular activities tomorrow.

Check back soon, as I am working on a delightful "snippet" from my past.

In the meantime, let's all use the word "snippet" today as much as possible. Additionally, if you can throw in a well-placed "wretched trollop", I'll give you bonus points.

Now come over here and give me a hug. I think it would help. Honestly, I don't really know what kind of reaction physical contact will elicit; I could either feel soothed, start sobbing or kidney punch you. Yay for hormones.

OMG, it is HOT in here.

xoxokarate-kick-to-the-throat,
Johi

8 comments:

  1. bwahahahaha!!! You're a hoot!! Sending you happy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I may actually be frightened after reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tex- nice picture! You are so pretty!
    @Crystal- You know what they say... What makes you laugh, makes you cry....
    @Tina- Don't be scared.... muahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about I disarm you with gluten-free baked goods, and then go in for the hug :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, best blunt card ever. Pretty sure I'm going to steal it.

    Hope you're feeling more chipper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DUDE...
    I just...

    Oh my god, I'm cycling with a woman I only know from the Innernets.

    I love Tom Selleck's shorts. Even now.

    Thank you.

    Love, Incoherent Hormone Wad

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Moxie- Okay, that sounds nice. *sniffle* sob*
    @Tara- It is a doozy, isn't it?
    @Wicked- I love that you called it the Innernets. And I love the title Incoherent Hormone Wad". Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete