Saturday, July 16, 2011

He is just like his father...

Although I can hear Thing 1 wailing in the yard right now because his tricycle is stuck in the rock pile (that we have yet to distribute on the paths in the flower garden), which is much more like me than Brock, the majority of the time he is all Daddy.

He is helpful.

Helping Brock with the landscaping.


Helping me harvest the garden.
 
His timing is impeccable.
"I'm Not Chalwy!"

He is a wee bit of a slob.


I feel a room cleaning in my future.


He likes rodeos.  

He looks cute in his Wrangler jeans, too.


He is handy around the house.


He drew this picture and wanted to hang it up!
This is ingenuity at work, people.
Now only if he would paint the trim boards....
  He likes tools.


This looks useful.

He even has a Daddy Action Figure.



He hung him on his Responsibility Chart that we keep failing to use.


And most importantly, he is an inventive genius who makes the impossible, possible! Okay, that may be stretching it but we all want the best for our children.

And most importantly, he is mine and I love him.See? I'm not a snarling troll every day.*
*maybe every other day.....

Have a great weekend. And remember to assume the lightening position if caught outside in a storm and you feel electricity in the air: Squat down with your heels touching and tuck your head. Good luck!

Peace, Love and Unicorns,
Johi

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. He really is. And the blonde surfer hair kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there was a lightning position. Thanks for the PSA!

    ReplyDelete