Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's not me, it's you. No, it's me.

Upon scanning this blog page, I realized that I start most of my posts with "I". This is one of the basic "what not to dos" in any writing class I ever attended. Whoops. Lame huh? Well, TOO BAD. I am living in a world that is all about me meeting the needs of others and this blog is my "Me time". So if I sound narcissistic and self-absorbed, then HOLLA! because I am doing what I set out to do, which is something for ME.

Now I need to go find my children, clean the house, put away three baskets of laundry, plan a list of mind stimulating activities for my offspring and make something nutritious and edible three times today (plus snacks). Me time over....

Here are some pictures that I selected for your Tuesdayness:

We keep the dogs because they are such
fantastic help around the house.

My boys are both natural lady charmers...
Coy kiddos. Killing me!


I call this rosebush "Beauty and the Beast"
because it only produces a singe flower every summer...

...but it's a good one! B&B 2011.
OKAY! One more of Thing 2 in this little old
man outfit. Too redonk not to share.
Have a great day!
Johi

8 comments:

  1. Great photos! That little ol' man outfit is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The suspenders definitely make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have some studs on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! The suspenders & Hat! Aaamazingneesssss... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have a hard time writing posts and avoiding starting sentences with "I". As witnessed in the sentence I just wrote prior to this one. Yay, the second sentence to didn't begin with an "I"! Or the third! Damn, I committed a grammar faux pas of another variety by starting the previous sentence with a proposition. I can't win! Dammit there is that "I" again. Hmph. :)

    ReplyDelete