Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to my littlest one.

Thing 2 is turning one year old today. He is so freaking cute that I often have to physically restrain myself from chewing on him (resulting in the gritting of the teeth). I love him so so so much that my cup overfloweth. He is going to be a hard headed, brilliant, creative, outgoing (not to mention incredibly handsome) man someday, because he is that kind of baby today.



Seriously? Right? I know.


My Snuggle Buggle Boo.
To my littlest angel, on his first birthday,

You fill me with love, pride and admiration. You are the most special, wonderful YOU that there ever was, ever is and ever will be. Thank you for being my son. And thank you for being so stinking cute with those giant twinkly blue eyes and the longest eyelashes evah. Oh, and that smile with your bottom two teeth showing is the most precious thing on the planet. And Oh My GOD, those cheeks. THOSE CHEEKS! Nom Nom Nom! *gritting teeth* Thanks to you and your big brother and all your combined tow-headed cuteness, I am going to eventually grind my teeth down to tiny stubs. Happy first birthday my dear boy. Momma loves you.

xoxo, Mommy

12 comments:

  1. A very Happy Happy Birthday to Thing 2. He's lucky to have a mama who grinds her teeth to nubbins to keep from biting him. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ lol...I love the way you talk about your crumb snatchers. So frickin' endearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet little baby boy!!! congrats on 1 year out 'outdoor' life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Thing 2! He is adorable! :0D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Bday Thing 2! Keep an eye on your mom's teeth grinding, just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to the little guy! I srsly can't believe he's two!! Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww.

    And that's a stylish hat in the first picture. Did Thing 1 pick it out?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww. He shares a birthday with my second youngest. Lucky little dude! And his cheeks are way too munchable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys! We had a nice little party to celebrate the big day! Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel the world is sharply divided between people who want to eat cute babies and people who don't want to eat cute babies.

    Sometimes I make the mistake of threatening to eat the baby of someone in the latter category and then they are scared.

    Happy Birthday to your littie bitty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one that wants to eat cute babies...its amazing my little K has made it this far in life (her first b-day is May 20), I am seriously shocked I haven't eaten all of her toes!

    Happy Birthday to baby Thing 2 AND Mama, the first year goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete