Monday, April 4, 2011

Brazen Hussy Poor Quality

I would like to thank the person that Googled "brazen hussy poor quality" and Google for bringing that person to my blog. I feel like I really attract the "right kind" of reader and I am dedicating this post to you, brazen hussy poor quality Googler, where ever you may be......

 I read/heard some gems in the last few days; some prophetic, some funny. Here they are:

Opportunities are seldom labeled.

Boy. Annoys with dirt on it.

Doing common things with uncommon results equals success.

I'm hungwee. I want cawwot sticks.
     Um, Okay? No problem son.

It doesn't matter if people are interested. It's about you taking your stuff and shouting out into the void.

Jadelr and Cristina Cordova, Chasing Windmills


In other news, I am on day 5 or 6? of my "road to better health" and I would like to report that I have been rewarded for all my hard work by gaining 2.5 pounds. Yay.

I'm sure it is muscle. It couldn't be the fact that working out makes me ravenous, thus inhaling lumberjack-sized portions of food. No, it couldn't be that.

3 comments:

  1. One word: Smoothies! They help with that ravenous inhaling of lumberjack-sized portions of food. (that totally sums up the feeling).

    Have them add protein or other replenishing vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you suggest smoothies. I found Protein Powder when cleaning out the pantry and made myself one over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. smoothies are a good one...protein and fiber my friend...protein and fiber. (i'm saying this with a southern twang btw)

    ReplyDelete