- I know not to eat dairy before bed, yet I continue to do so, then I wonder why I am alert and sweating at 2 a.m. because of that dream about my kids in a bouncy castle, scuzzy men too old (and high?) to be in a bouncy castle and broken glass in the same bouncy castle woke me up at night. Or maybe I just fear bouncy castles and scuzzy men, which on the other hand, is completely reasonable. (side note to my girlfriend who fears the circus- I get it)
- Every year I am severely disappointed when I don't actually win the HGTV Dream Home. Because, you know, THAT is a completely realistic goal.
- I actually expect my husband to not only finish the project that he started, but also to clean up after himself. Obviously I am insane in the membrane.
- I would like people to like me. I'm talking about everyone I meet. This is impossible because I speaks my mind, and we all know some people cannot deal with snide, mouthy women delivering the facts. "You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!" (Look at me quoting movies. Probably incorrectly...) But seriously, I'm super nice. I hope you like me....
- I still keep anticipating the day the I sleep through the night, get up when I am done sleeping (done=to be determined by me) and don't have an ache or a pain in my body. Blahaha!
- I believe in fairies. Next time I go for a walk I will take a picture of the tree that they live in and show all of you, so that you too will be believers.
- I don't want my dogs to chase cars anymore. I'm pretty certain that my neighbors feel the same way.
- I want to live my life "at 11", which is obviously better than 10.