Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Look, Same Old Shit.

If you have ever visited this page before today, you may first think that you are at the wrong place. But no!  I just fancied it up around here.  If you don't know me personally, let me introduce myself.  My name is Johi and I have a little addiction (some call it an illness, I call it a GIFT).  I like change.  I crave change.  I need change.  So, where I used to change my boyfriends, what my smoke jumper girl referred to it as "the catch and release boyfriend training program", I now use my illness...er... gift to redecorate my living room (or spruce up my blog).  I will now thank God that my husband is kind enough to help me move furniture, as I was the runt of the litter and I have a weak back.

I hope you like it.

If you don't, never fear, it will change again soon. It is only because of my computer illiteracy that it stayed the same for this long, but I broke a sweat today and gave myself a headache learning something new.  Yay me.  Way to grow. 

Happy Superbowl Sunday.  Half of the people in my house never got out of their pj's today. Go.... (who the hell is playing again? Oh yeah, I don't care) Go PJ's!

3 comments:

  1. ahhh!! I love it!!! Did you do it yourself or pay a blog designer to help you??? I ask because I am computer illiterate. I would change my design...but I have NO idea how to do it w/o messing stuff up!!!! Good for you though girl!! BTW- steelers vs packers today. I'm a total FB junkie!! Have a good one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wandered over to your page... where I am now reminded why my mother hates me. Because I used to rearrange the furniture and she would freak out. And freakout. Because God knows our family wouldn't be able to function properly if the couch was moved 4" to the left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless my husband, he is smart enough to tell me that "he likes the change too". Sure. He likes it when I get the rearrange bug up my butt at 9pm, then I rip everything off the walls (including the curtains) and "start over". Fun for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete