Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Goals that I intend to consider again, at least once, in the next five years.

  1. I would like at least one person to tell me "You look well-rested".  That statement would mean a couple of things: *I actually am well-rested. Which would mean that I no longer suffer from insomnia, hence I would no longer be typing blog posts at 4 a.m. *I actually went on a vacation. *I am now surgically enhanced to appear well-rested.
  2. I would love it if someone was talking about me and said, "Now THAT is the real-deal."  I really don't even care about the capacity of the "real-deal", I have just always wanted to be referred to as a "real-deal".
  3. It would be great if someone would ask me, "Can I borrow a large sum of money?"  In my mind, this means I would have a large sum of money to loan.
  4. If a group of people (random strangers are my top vote) would say to me, "I have never met children with more God-given talent than yours."
  5. If my friends would get to tell people, "I knew her before she was rich and famous (and diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder)".  Really, if my friends could talk about me with any pride I am pretty satisfied.  No more, "Yeesssssssss. (gazes to left) I DO "know" Johi..... (looks at shuffling feet) *sigh*"
  6. It would be great to know everyone on my facebook "friends" list- like, we didn't just go to the same dinky high school, hence sort of recognize their name, but as in, we both actually recall having had a live conversation..... *smiley face*
  7. When people look at my family, they say (without sarcasm), "Now they are the picture of health".
  8. I hope to be writing this blog while travelling in our hovercraft.
  9. I would like to know how to make good dough from scratch at high altitude. (i.e. actual bread that is soft, chewy and wonderful... and could not double as a weapon.)
  10. If my body could decide between pimples and wrinkles, once and for all. Neither is even better. This "best of both worlds" thing isn't really working for me. 

2 comments:

  1. A different type of goals list and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I think we all secretly have some of these goals....we just don't own up to them!!

    ReplyDelete