Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm Not Functioning Properly.

Well, the last two days have been completely brutal. I feel like someone took a rasp to my throat, shoved bees up my nose and ran over me with a garbage truck.  Since I am clearly in no state to write (or even to be conscious), I have decided to create a list of some of my past posts that I actually think are note worthy. (Oddly enough, none of them contain the word laundry...)  Genius, don't you think?  Okay, me neither, but it is the best that I can muster up today.

Here you go:

The Elevator

Don't Call Me Sugar, Sweetie.

Fortune Cookie

Pop Quiz Today

PONIES!!!! omg!

Silence. Whaaaat? Whyyyyyy?

I hope that everyone visiting this site is in good health and great spirits. As long as you don't feel as if you roped a Brahma Bull with an electrical cable, tied it to your larynx and let him drag you over the cactus riddled plains, then you are one step ahead of me. 
 
Cheers!(I'm toasting with NyQuil)
Johi

No comments:

Post a Comment